Defensive Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Gen3 Glock 22. It is like new, I have only put 100rds through it. I got it in a trade recently, and want to get back to the 9mm Glock platform. Im located near Tampa, Florida. I would be willing to ship at the buyer's expense (if this does happen, Ill be making a thread to get instructions from members about exactly how to legally ship a firearm, as Ive never done so.)

Anyway, the gun can pass for BNIB. Comes with 3 15rd mags, the speed loader, Glock box, cleaning brush, etc. Like buying a new gun.

Id be willing to take a G26 or G17 as a trade. Might even be interested in a G30, G21, or G36. I prefer Gen4, but would be willing to take a Gen3 as well. As for straight cash, Id like to see $540 in my pocket at the end of the deal, whether its $540 cash in person, or $540 + actual shipping.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it sucks. Lots of people far away want to do the trade, but shipping is a pain. I wonder how many people just throw their gun in its box, pack it up nice, load it in a flatrate box, and ship it for $10... Would suck to get caught, but I bet its much too tempting for many.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.