Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded a couple of weeks ago with another member here, but have decided it's too big for me to conceal. I'm sure I could if it was my only option, but I'd rather not. I was told it had some work done on it by a gunsmith, and I believe it. The trigger pull is smooth and a lot lighter than the 15-16lb I had read about. Compared to other revolvers I have shot, it feels great. If I had to guess, based on many other guns I own and have shot, it is probably about a 10 lb DA pull. Also including the hoslter that came with it. It's a very nice custom leather holster.

For trades I am very interested in 1911's since I have carried them easily in the past. I'm not locked into anything though. I wasn't even considering a revolver when I traded for this, but sounded like it was worth a shot. I already have a PPS .40 and a Glock 27, but I will consider just about anything else. Unfortunately I have to keep any trade even or less because I don't have any extra money to throw around.

I also have the darker wood inserts on top of the Cedar inserts.

If I can't get a trade then I'm looking for $475 shipped or $450 FTF in SE GA

Here's some links to pics

Picasa Web Albums - Jason

Picasa Web Albums - Jason

·
Registered
438 Posts
Man that is GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could buy it, it would go nice with my blued GP100. Good luck on the sale! I'm sure you'll regret it!:image035:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man that is a sweet looking 4" GP you have there. Sure would like to swap you a 6" GP for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.