Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have accumlated extra G22 mags, and I really don't shoot .40 much any more. Anybody want to trade. These are the newest magazine just before the SF cut Mags.

I'll swap you for some G17 mags.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Are these ten round magazines or hi-caps? What are you looking for in the G17 mags? Ten rounders or hi-caps? I know the questions might seem silly, but I know a lot depends on where you live and all that legal stuff. I think I also have a couple of +2 bottoms for the Glock mags as well.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ram,
These are standard Capacity 15 rounders for the G22. Looking for 17 round G17 mags. OO and I have the +2 bottoms as well CDNN sent me a bag full of them. I don't use em.

B prepared. Don't want to sell just trade.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Okay...thanks Rob. So you're going one for one on the mags. I'll check my situation here in a bit and PM you if I'm in need of evening things out. Ditto on the +2's, that's why I have a couple in the parts box. I do have a couple installed on some older LE swaps, but they are the NDF mags.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay...thanks Rob. So you're going one for one on the mags. I'll check my situation here in a bit and PM you if I'm in need of evening things out. Ditto on the +2's, that's why I have a couple in the parts box. I do have a couple installed on some older LE swaps, but they are the NDF mags.
roger that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts