I have moved to primarily AIWB carry and have decided to move to a hammer fired pistol. I would like to trade my M&P9 and support gear for an HK P30 or P2000 or a Sig SP2022 or P226/8/9 with 2-3 mags and a holster of some kind. I could be open to other trades as well. Up for trade are the following:
- M&P9 FS with Warren Tactical 2-dot sights and the following APEX upgrades: Sear, Stricker Block, Duty/Carry Spring Kit, and AEK trigger
- 5 17 round mags, 3 with compact baseplates
- JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster with extra tuck option
- PerSec Systems Ultimate IWB holster for M&P w/ TLR-1
- Generic Kydex holster for M&P w/ TLR-1 (no belt attachments
- 2 single mag holders - 1 from PerSec Systems and 1 from Kaluban Cloak
- And to sweeten the deal, the TLR-1 will be thrown in for the right trade.
Total cost of upgrades and accessories was $806 on top of the base gun.
The M&P has had some stippling/frame work done by me. It's not the prettiest, but it's very functional. All non-APEX parts will be included as well as a few spare backstraps and the original hardcase and paperwork.