Defensive Carry banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to trade my para ordinance 12.45 limited with 5 mags and don hume owb holster. This gun IS FANTASTIC but I had to promise the wife to trade/sell one to offset the cost of one I want. I have the original box and papers. This gun has been carried and shot and is excellent. I have had 0 problems with this firearm. As with all of my firearms it is very clean and in excellent condition.

I will trade for a Glock 21 or 21sf (gen 3) w/holster or a glock 30 w/holster. Looking for nib or lnib glocks.

I will email pics as necessary

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
u have a PM

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
If that deal doesnt go thru, maybe some pics?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am also interested in a glock 26 and a ruger sp101 in 38/357
Here is the trade list
Glock 30 or 30 SF
Glock 21 or 21sf
Ruger sp101
rem 700 in .308 or 7mm-08 or 270
or browning in similar calibers
I might be open to other things... It never hurts to ask.

Like I said I prefer a ftf in Kansas but will ship

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking to trade my para ordinance 12.45 limited with 5 mags and don hume owb holster. This gun IS FANTASTIC but I had to promise the wife to trade/sell one to offset the cost of one I want. I have the original box and papers. This gun has been carried and shot and is excellent. I have had 0 problems with this firearm. As with all of my firearms it is very clean and in excellent condition.

I will trade for a Glock 21 or 21sf (gen 3) w/holster or a glock 30 w/holster. Looking for nib or lnib glocks.

I will email pics as necessary
Hi there,
do you still have the Para Ordnance P12-45 available? I'm interested in this master piece.
Cheers,
Florian

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Yours is post #14...in post #13, the OP said "sold"...and he said it on June 15, 2009...so the answer to your question would be "No."

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yours is post #14...in post #13, the OP said "sold"...and he said it on June 15, 2009...so the answer to your question would be "No."
Too bad... I would have definitely traded a G21 for the P12-45... But he's in Kansas, so it's not like I would drive there or even be in that area to do the trade...

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Had a bad experience with Para's customer service concerning their LDA 45 a few years back...I'd keep the Glock 21...and I really don't like Glocks.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Had a bad experience with Para's customer service concerning their LDA 45 a few years back...I'd keep the Glock 21...and I really don't like Glocks.
I have 2 G21s -- one is bone stock and the other I converted into the equivalent of a .460 Rowland. So trading the stock G21 would be a no-brainer for me... I also have the LDA (P14-45), but have not had any problems with it... I was not familiar with the LDA action when I bought it unfortunately. It's most definitely NOT double-action... I do not like the fact that you have to have the grip safety depressed when recocking the hammer... I would have much preferred a standard single-action P14-45 or a P16-40 (which I would have converted to .40SWL)...

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I agree that the LDA over-complicated the action. The SA platform with an ambi safety is much more instinctive and "normal"...kinda like Lava soap...they had it right, then they started "improving" on it...and ruined it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts