Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: RookWV

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's good news! Even if they don't all pass, it's a start! I wonder how Joe will feel about it?
I think Manchin will continue his effort to attach himself to Obama and the agenda of gun control. He is a turncoat that I have absolutely no use for. Too bad we can't have an election every year so we can boot them out just because.

Reactions: RookWV

·
Registered
62 Posts
Most republicans in WV run as democrats, as they pretty much can't get elected with a "R" next to their names at the polls. WV is a fairly conservative state, i.e. the people and they do believe strongly in their gun rights. I am a WV native, living in VA for now. I would like nothing more than to be back in WV raising my family there, but the economy has been struggling since I was a baby.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
This is definitely good news but we can't count our chickens yet. The preemption bill has passed the House, but it will have a tougher fight in the Senate. West Virginians need to be contacting our state Senators and letting them know we expect them to pass it in the Senate as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts