Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,131 Posts
I don't have one Bruce, but I do have three buddies with them, they love'm. All in all, a pretty dang good facsimile of a 1918-M1911.

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
pretty cool. I saw an ad. They come in the original syle box and everything.

·
Super Moderator
22,131 Posts
Rocky,

You should see what the original Kraft boxes bring, y'all could buy a gun with it. :wink:
Personally, I think Colt did a great job with them both.

·
Super Moderator
22,131 Posts
They haven't made the WWIIs for several years, Bruce.

·
Administrator
143,811 Posts
Do you hafta ask me that?

I would shoot it...then I would shoot it some more & then when I'm all finished shooting it...I would clean it and....then...I would take it out and shoot it again. :yup:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QKShooter said:
I would shoot it...then I would shoot it some more & then when I'm all finished shooting it...I would clean it and....then...I would take it out and shoot it again. :yup:
Thats what I was thinking

·
Registered
134 Posts
the shop might still have a repro hanging around the safe. give ken a call at 1-800-992-4570.
edit - just talked to ken, my phone was ringing as i hit 'submit'. they will be getting more WWI repros in, mention spiff sent you to get the 'friend' price.

or better yet, call the shop and ask for 'Kat'. she likes to be subtly flirted with. hehehehe.

double edit - just looked at that gunbroker auction item. you DEFINITELY want to buy from ken.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
That's a great Colt. I love that classic look. :hand10:

·
Super Moderator
22,131 Posts
I'd have to shoot it.
I really would like to get my hands on one of the WWIIs.

·
Administrator
143,811 Posts
OD ~ You & Me Both

But, I would not push one of those WW One models away if somebody tossed one in my direction. :biggrin2:

·
Super Moderator
22,131 Posts
Nor would I sir. :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts