Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I think I have what I need.
I will post more photos and experience when I get home today.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
What about the Bingo card?:gah:
Don't forget to have the WW manager sign off...to get your certificate!:yup:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Switch #3 to #1 spot and forget the milk. Don't forget your hardhat so the falling prices won't knock you out. Everything else is optional. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Have fun! And don't forget, everyone will know.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Awaiting the AAR.

More pics expected.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well the place was packed. Had to park a mile away.

As I walked through the door, a strange feeling came over me, then a big smile as I walked past all the people wating in the customer service line.

·
Registered
168 Posts
OMG, this IS funny, all this time I thought y'all had a store that wasn't here in Michigan, called Wally World..now I see the above picture and its Wal Mart!!! ROFLMAO at myself!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First to the mens department for some new cover ware, walked around a lot and didnt find anything I liked but picked ths one up for the heck of it.. I guess its not that bad

Next I made my way over to the movies. After milling around for a while I found a copy of Boondock Saints on sale. Not your normal action flick but one of my all time fav's.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went by the sporting goods department and wouldnt ya guess, no 9mm

so I thought I would head over and look at some magazines. not a large selection but it will do...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, ths is not a super WW so no good meat to buy and grill. Also I have enough eggs and milk since it is the day after christmas and everyone was at our house last night. No Nacho station either, there is a Sub Way but I skipped that. So off to the check out I go.

On my way home I am thinking I am bummed I didn't get any ammo, so I stoped by the local range and grabed an extra box carry ammo.

All in all it was an uneventfull day. I look forward to many more just like it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG, this IS funny, all this time I thought y'all had a store that wasn't here in Michigan, called Wally World..now I see the above picture and its Wal Mart!!! ROFLMAO at myself!
my wife had to inform me

·
Registered
168 Posts
BriNik, is H.W. Huntington Woods? I used to live in Oak Park :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ahhhhhh forgot about that one :) I guess I've been a west sider so long, and now an extreme west sider out here in Wixom area that I'm forgetting about all those cities ;-)
I even had to buy myself a Garmin GPS so I don't get lost ahah!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
OUTSTANDING! :drillsergeant: Carry on! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
At least your WW has AMMO on the shelf, Mine a few .22's & some shotgushells
H/D

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Great WW... You should get some extra points for doing it the day after Christmas....

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thanks for the above Mel....I needed a good laugh.:haha:

BriNik, great WWW thanks for posting the pics n commentary.:bier:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Good WWW. Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts