Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CenterFire Systems Click Here To Go There

This place is only a few miles from my house, and carries some good stuff, and a whole boatload of cheap crap to go with it.

You can get a $79 mosin nagant from them in several different flavors, with the cosmoline type waxy grease stuff still on it.

Back on topic, I stubled across this, but have had little success in finding out anything about it. I have read that they are a clone of a sig.
Anyone think they might be worth a try as a plinker?

PA 63 Price & Info Click Here
(QKS add link to home page & pic.)

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a discussion about the PA-63 Here.

I had one a while back. It worked fine, as long as I wasn't trying to feed it hollowpoints. I think I traded it for an Astra A-75.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
It looks like a Hungarian 9x18 PA-63. The Hungarian guns are quite nice in that they're the Walther design, and are slimmer and lighter than the Makarov. Have a Polish P-64 and like the PA-63 they are not true Makarovs, parts do not interchange with an Makarov. The P-64 is a good gun, that is if you clean it up. The P-64 has a strong double-action trigger pull and a light single trigger pull. Once you do the trigger job the gun will shoot with the best of them. The P-64 is is very similar to German Walther PPK. Don't think I would carry either one of them daily, the Kel-Tec P3AT is smaller and makes a great backup gun on the job.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Seeing as we have mentioned Mak's again -

I have posted my Mak pic before but this version - in case of interest - shows the triangle symbol on left side, per a Russian. It was tho still in fact from an import POV, Bulgy origin!!! Supposedly the Russians could not be imported directly and so came the round about route!

I paid more for it but was pleased to find it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First of all, thanks to whoever cleaned up my post. It looks way better than when I did it. LOL!

Second, thanks for the info and the links. For $140.00 I might just have to pick one up to play with.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well...short and sweet! Alloy frame makes recoil harsh, DA trigger pull is on the hard/gritty side at times...other than that they are amazing guns...and wonderful shooters. Get a 19# recoil spring and your set.
Shoot well.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
THOSE ARE GREAT LITTLE GUNS! They pack a punch too!.........9x18 Mak is a pretty good CTG.........feels just like a Walther...........tho Walther mags don't fit..
Ya got a GREAT DEAL on it!
Like Eric mentioned............check your recoil springs....and change em pretty often, as they're slightly weak.....just in case you can't find a #19 spring.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ask Wolff - re springs. Could be they might have something.

What's the url - hmmm - something like http://www.gunsprings.com/ ? Anyway Google would bring it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts