Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello group,
I found this site thanks to my longtime friend XD40. Just registered and look forward to many intriguing conversations.
I've held a CCP for many years, thankfully never having to draw a weapon to this point. Depending on the appropriate attire, I either carry my Kimber Compact .45 or my Colt Gov .380 most of the time.
Along with Bob (XD40) my current favorite venture is putting out our weekly cigar centric podcast. I also live for goose hunting season and love to sail on my 23' Venture Newport. At the end of the day, a glass of Dalwhinnie is my passion.
Glad to meet you all! :wink:

Dale

·
Registered
814 Posts
welcome Dale. You've told us about the family (.45 and the .380) now post up some pics. :biggrin:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum, I am a newbie here too. Bunch of great guys here.......just dont make any of them mad or tell them where you live :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
welcome, glad to see so may new posters, as well as all the folk who have been here.

·
Registered
262 Posts
.45Fan,

Great to have another waterfowler around here! I also enjoy cigars and 1911s, although prefer Jim Beam and power boats (not at the same time) over Dalwhinnie and sailing. Different strokes, I guess... Welcome aboard - I've had a great time here so far.

duckhunter

·
Registered
117 Posts
Darn, another %&#@*&%$# 1911 fan...

Welcome abourd pal.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Hey Dale - welcome along dude :smile:

Awe shucks - another 1911 fiend - sheesh - the neighborhood just gets more filled up with 'em! LOL!

No sweat - we have some friendly rivalry goin' on sometimes :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
A .45 and a Kimber (me too). There's gotta be something wrong with you that your keepin' hidden. Welcome to the biggest bunch of people that are always right (includeing me)on the internet. Now that your one of us----how does it feel to be "always right" ?? ----------

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Another .45 1911 fan, yeahhhhhh. Soon we will be strong enough to take over :cool:
I have always been a 1911 fan so you really can't take over. That was built in from the start :wink:

Welcome to the forum, .45 Fan, we're glad to have you join us. I used to have a Capri 26 but have since moved over to powerboats. Just not enough good places to sail here in Arizona.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome
Big Sig & Glock fan myself, also love a good cigar.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
duckhunter said:
.45Fan,

Great to have another waterfowler around here! I also enjoy cigars and 1911s, although prefer Jim Beam and power boats (not at the same time) over Dalwhinnie and sailing. Different strokes, I guess... Welcome aboard - I've had a great time here so far.

duckhunter
That's the great thing about this country, and forums like this - different strokes yet all tied together by over-riding love of freedom!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
P95Carry said:
Hey Dale - welcome along dude :smile:

Awe shucks - another 1911 fiend - sheesh - the neighborhood just gets more filled up with 'em! LOL!

No sweat - we have some friendly rivalry goin' on sometimes :biggrin:
As I've often told my pal XD40, the "right" gun is the one you can shoot well, have confidence in and is with you when you need it. For me that's the Kimber .45, for others it's other weapons. The friendly rivalry stuff will be just that, friendly! :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.