Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My order from CMP for an M1 Garand is going to be here tomorrow and I am pumped. Being that this will be my only Christmas present of consequence I will wait until next Friday to open it but it will be difficult! I am shocked because they told me it would be 60-90 days and it will be a month on Christmas.

At any rate I thought you guys would appreciate this. Pictures to follow the 25th.

Chris

M1 Garand Sales

·
Super Moderator
18,002 Posts
Having bought three Garands from CMP I am confident you will be very happy with yours but oh the waiting to open it will be tough, Merry Christmas.

Here is something to read while you wait http://www.m1-garand.com/

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I got a Garand and an M1 carbine from CMP and was very pleased with the condition of them. And delivered right to your door! It's gonna be a treat.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Congrats. I'm envious. I think the M1 is a terrific rifle and I wish I had one.

Enjoy your present and shoot the heck out of it. Post pictures ASAP

·
Registered
95 Posts
Your gonna love it. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
18,788 Posts
Sure Chris, go ahead and put up a photo of the box. I'd even enjoy seeing it.

Glad for you getting an M1.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dog on it, I keep clicking this thread to see pics!! When you do get a chance to post some, if you don't mind please tell us about your ordering experience, and which selection of rifle you chose.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Boy I wish, but I am going to wait until Christmas... I could take a picture of the box :santaclaus:
:blink: ahhh, yeah okay, boxes are cool.

:rofl: Sorry couldn't hep it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Enjoy the Garand..everyone should have at least one! Tons of fun to shoot and the best part...when you are out of rounds in the clip......CHING!:hand10:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congrats on the new acquisition! You're a more patient man than I am. I'd break into that box before the UPS driver even left the driveway. A CMP M1 is on my list. Looking forward to seeing your photos once you open her up!

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Oh, in case you haven't heard, I could have and should have bought a few of those old M-1 surplus guns, 40 or so years ago; but they wanted seventy dollars [each and apiece] and that made me ***** and holler. My 6.5mm Jap gun cost me twenty and that was plenty! About three decades later, the bayonet cost me more than the rifle had.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts