Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am from Victoria, British Columbia. New to handguns. Recently completed a PPC course and just for the heck of it participated in CCW course that is valid in Utah and few other states. A foreign government trusts me more with the ability to carry concealed then my own.

Opppps...sorry. Got carried away there for a second.

Been involved in security field primarily in hospitality industry for about 12 years. Married with a 2.5 year old daughter.

Anyway, enjoyed reading the posts and information has been quite helpful.

Regards,

Mirko

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Welcome you sure they had guns in canada i though cops had to use a whistle and harsh language .. opps wait maybe that was the Uk

Any ways nice Goal ehhh?

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry, Mirko :hand36:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Mirko - good you joined up -

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Mirko, welcome to CC from way down South in Alabama.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
:hand58:
Welcome from the panhandle of Texas:tumbleweed:

good to hear from folks up there that are not part of the :sheep: side of things

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the INTERNET.
Mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome aboard... Ehhhh! :bier:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ay..... ;o)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome Mirko from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome from a few thousand miles away, Georgia.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome TKO , and My best wishes on times being a changing up there for yall . Some years ago a callow youth from canada attended the gunsmithing school at a fairly local college , he and some buds hunted on my ground every fall as long as he was coming down for shool ( and the buds for another 20 years or so ) , I remember him well more for his vehicle than his guns ( i did not know mercury had built pickups lol ) but the other day ( out shooting prairie dogs ) something came up about " the kids " and i wondered if he was able to use his education . anyway enough ramble , welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome from across our little puddle called Georgia Strait! I'm in Vancouver and there are a few other Canucks wandering around here. :wave:

Nice folks here, unless of course you are planning on robbing them! :yup: (just joking guys!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Colin said:
Welcome from across our little puddle called Georgia Strait! I'm in Vancouver and there are a few other Canucks wandering around here. :wave:

Nice folks here, unless of course you are planning on robbing them! :yup: (just joking guys!)
Nope. Not me. Lived in Scottsdale AZ for about a 11 months a few years ago and don't recall hearing of any armed robbery while I was down there. It felt like everyone and their dog had a gun. God I miss AZ.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.