Defensive Carry banner

Yippy, let's not do that again!!!

3K views 34 replies 29 participants last post by  attrapereves 
#1 ·
Pleased to see shelves full of ammo in every caliber including 22 Lr! Prices are normal aside from one store that's about $5 more on 40 cal.
Cases are full of handguns and there's modern sporting rifles on the shelves for normal prices.
Pags are full of magazines at normal prices as well!

And yes even Walmart has ammo sometimes!

How about we never panic buy again? You'd think after 2008 we would have learned!

Anyone else seeing things recovering?

In God and Glock we Trust

#31 ·
I got an email earlier today stating that Bass Pro Shops is selling boxes of 223 online right now (limit 3 per customer). I ordered 3 units.

#33 ·
My LGS has an assortment of ammo, but no takers because of the outrageous prices. He also had about a dozen of what looked like Glock 30 round mags priced at $60 each and a few Pmags.

#35 ·
I'm also seeing a trend on forums. People who live in FL, NC, GA, or other heavily populated states, or even people living in bigger citites often complain about ammo availability. I live in a fairly small town and during my last trip to Walmart, there was a few boxes of 40 and 45, but still no 22 or 9mm. Shotgun ammo was plentiful (especially 20ga).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.