Defensive Carry banner

You gotta see this.

1560 18
Didnt think this would fit anywhere else, so I put it here. If its wrong mods please move it where it belongs.
Well, there have been threads about all types of rifles and handguns and shotguns. BUT I think I have found the most powerful rifle available to man.

MAG-FED 20MM RIFLE - Anzio Ironworks

~Steve
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Bet THAT'd solve my chipmunk problem....
Wouldn't even have to get CLOSE to the critters....
5000-yd. range......yeah....'munks @ 3 MILES OUT.....!!!
We can ALL do that, right???!:wink:
And...if any M1A1 tanks get in the way....well...too bad....

· Registered
3,324 Posts
I don't even think I could conceal the ammo, let alone the gun.

· Registered
138 Posts
Why buy the silencer for an extra $3200? At three miles out are they really gonna hear where you're coming from?

· Super Moderator
56,010 Posts
Bet THAT'd solve my chipmunk problem....
Wouldn't even have to get CLOSE to the critters....
5000-yd. range......yeah....'munks @ 3 MILES OUT.....!!!
We can ALL do that, right???!:wink:
And...if any M1A1 tanks get in the way....well...too bad....
Yep, take out all the trees and they leave.:rofl:

--------------------------------------
Heck of a gun, heck of a price...:smoke23:

· Registered
17,533 Posts
59 pounds up to and over 130 pounds,$10.00 per shot,I'll pass,anybody could shoot down an airplane with it,I'm sure Nancy Pelosi will leave poop stains in her undies when she sees this

· Registered
1,793 Posts
Just would love to have one just for S&Gs and to pop off just a couple of times for S&Gs again:smile:

· Registered
89 Posts
Jebus, it took a second for me to realize that it fires rounds from a vulcan minigun. It's freaking AA round. the first comparison I heard was that the rounds are about the size of a glass coke bottle, and the force could slow a plane like the A-10 down as it was fired.

Might be better off with the minigun! The M61 weighs 202lbs and has a 10 round per second rate of fire :D

· Registered
941 Posts
Now I don't want one but could anyone who's over 18 and has 13 Grand just go and buy one of these. Or is there something that makes it regulated by BATFE.

· Registered
1,848 Posts
Now I don't want one but could anyone who's over 18 and has 13 Grand just go and buy one of these. Or is there something that makes it regulated by BATFE.
My question as well. Is it legal to own a centerfire rifle larger them .50bmg? I vaguely remember that there is a .512 inch max bullet diameter when fired out of rifled bore via centerfire...?

not sure though...?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.