Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt think this would fit anywhere else, so I put it here. If its wrong mods please move it where it belongs.
Well, there have been threads about all types of rifles and handguns and shotguns. BUT I think I have found the most powerful rifle available to man.

MAG-FED 20MM RIFLE - Anzio Ironworks

~Steve

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Perfect! I was looking for a new precision rifle, but .50 BMG is just too wussy....

:rofl:

·
Registered
983 Posts
For only thirteen grand I'll take two.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bet THAT'd solve my chipmunk problem....
Wouldn't even have to get CLOSE to the critters....
5000-yd. range......yeah....'munks @ 3 MILES OUT.....!!!
We can ALL do that, right???!:wink:
And...if any M1A1 tanks get in the way....well...too bad....

·
Super Moderator
17,779 Posts
Nice, now that would give the Marines something to REALY reach and touch someone.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I don't even think I could conceal the ammo, let alone the gun.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Why buy the silencer for an extra $3200? At three miles out are they really gonna hear where you're coming from?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Wow! I'd still rather just rob a A-10's gun and build a truck around it.

Joker1

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Bet THAT'd solve my chipmunk problem....
Wouldn't even have to get CLOSE to the critters....
5000-yd. range......yeah....'munks @ 3 MILES OUT.....!!!
We can ALL do that, right???!:wink:
And...if any M1A1 tanks get in the way....well...too bad....
Yep, take out all the trees and they leave.:rofl:

--------------------------------------
Heck of a gun, heck of a price...:smoke23:

·
Registered
46 Posts
holy crap!!!!.....now that's a rifle!!!...I thought the Barrett's was manly......this thing has testosterone dripping off of it!!!...UFFDAH!!!!...

Steve

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
59 pounds up to and over 130 pounds,$10.00 per shot,I'll pass,anybody could shoot down an airplane with it,I'm sure Nancy Pelosi will leave poop stains in her undies when she sees this

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Just would love to have one just for S&Gs and to pop off just a couple of times for S&Gs again:smile:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Considering they have models that weigh more then me wow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jebus, it took a second for me to realize that it fires rounds from a vulcan minigun. It's freaking AA round. the first comparison I heard was that the rounds are about the size of a glass coke bottle, and the force could slow a plane like the A-10 down as it was fired.

Might be better off with the minigun! The M61 weighs 202lbs and has a 10 round per second rate of fire :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Now I don't want one but could anyone who's over 18 and has 13 Grand just go and buy one of these. Or is there something that makes it regulated by BATFE.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Now I don't want one but could anyone who's over 18 and has 13 Grand just go and buy one of these. Or is there something that makes it regulated by BATFE.
My question as well. Is it legal to own a centerfire rifle larger them .50bmg? I vaguely remember that there is a .512 inch max bullet diameter when fired out of rifled bore via centerfire...?

not sure though...?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts