Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It involves an H&K P2000 LEM 9mm, 200 rounds of Winchester ball ammo, and an indoor shooting range about 5 miles away.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Tangle said:
You know what I think I'm gonna do during lunch...It involves an H&K P2000
Turning it in for $100 at a local Gun buyback program?

No, I’m probably wrong on that one.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Tangle - there are many many worse ways to spend a lunch break! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JT said:
Turning them in for $100 at a local Gun buyback program?

No, I’m probably wrong on that one.
Hmmm, I may havta get you some counseling :bigsmile:

I did it, and did it ever feel good! And I did good too, if I do say so myself, and I guess I'll have to.

I wondered if the break since the last time would affect my shooting. I didn't seem to, if anything I think I may have done a little better. I hadn't been shooting in quite some time, let's see, hmmm, it must have been, what last Thursday? :wink:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I use to work a couple of blocks from a nice indoor gun range. Made for some cool lunch breaks. Too bad my company moved.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
hmmm, it must have been, what last Thursday?
Oh heck - THAT long!! Shucks - now you gotta really pull the stops out LOL!

Counceling?? Nah - I think you'll make it thru this crisis! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P95Carry said:
...Counceling?? Nah - I think you'll make it thru this crisis!
I think you misread that. My remark,

"Hmmm, I may havta get you some counseling..."

was in response to JT's humorous remark,

"Turning it in for $100 at a local Gun buyback program?

No, I’m probably wrong on that one."

which was his response to my original remark.

It's JT that needs counseling, for the buy back remark. :wink:

Although it really doesn't matter now because I could use some counselling myself now. :redface:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ooops Tangle my bad - should read with a more thoro scan!! Sorry!

I guess this was a sorta ''guess'' interpretation as something in what you were saying made me think counceling LOL! Flippancy again - one of my bad habits :smile:

Looks like you expended your 200 rounds anyways - but I wonder how wide was the grin on return to work - like the cat that had the cream?:biggrin:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm off in coupla hours to go shoot some PPC with the 686 - having just managed to get some ammo loaded, last minute! Coupla rounds of the 600 (short version) will have a grin on my face - plus it is fine outside so I get to take the bike - which right now with crazy gas cost is a real plus. :smile: Uses less than a third what truck does!

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P95Carry said:
...Looks like you expended your 200 rounds anyways - but I wonder how wide was the grin on return to work - like the cat that had the cream?:biggrin:
Would you believe not only is the wide grin still there, I'm still "pumped" - I get into it.

P95Carry said:
I'm off in coupla hours to go shoot...plus it is fine outside so I get to take the bike - which right now with crazy gas cost is a real plus. :smile: Uses less than a third what truck does!
You're killin' me - ride a bike to go shoot! Some people know how to have fun!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts