Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you are addicted to this site when...

You finish reading an article in your favorite gun magazine and upon looking down to type your response/opinion, realize that you aren't on the computer.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I'm not that bad yet. I don't think.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I gave up on gun rags a long time ago, right after the Marshall & Sanow "Ballistics" study. Now I get my info primarily online, it's free and abundant.
Jack

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Bumper has me virtually leg shackled to my computer ~ I don't have a choice but, to be here.
He has the computer parental controls custom set so that this is the only web site I can access. :wave:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bumper had me install his special software - which alerts him when I am not on the site.

I lose one brownie point for every hour missed - and that mounts up when you factor in eating and sleeping etc :wink: Of course QK also asks me to help him get the staff restroom cleaned up too :18:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
OK Bud (sir - :nanana:) I'll be right on it :18:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Or when the guy at the gun counter asks if he can help you, you say "Nah, just lurking." :))

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Awww, come on guys. You know Bumper isn't that bad, and we shouldn't be giving people the wrong impression.

(Is he still watching what we're typing?) :rofl::banana:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I was reading the new ccm and just tried to post a reply... Man Where am I?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm not addicted. If I wanted to, I could quit any time. Really. I could.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I find myself thinking, "Is this 'thread-worthy' on combatcarry.com?" :danceban:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I don't post much (got abit "board shy" due to past experiences) but when I'm reading an article and then have questions about "what would you do" or "is this for real" I get on CCM to find that someone else has already read the same article, posted it, and then I keep on reading and get the information that I was wondering about.

Wayne

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
ibex said:
I'm not addicted. If I wanted to, I could quit any time. Really. I could.
Well, it's not that easy. I've been off for about 2 weeks because I moved and the cable company took its time getting us hooked up. It sure is hard not getting on here.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
when you get on each day and type something.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts