Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You need absolute concealment of H&K P2000, no holster or gunbelt is too expensive...

What do you buy? Comfortable and most importantly, when used properly, lowest possible odds of printing or exposure in even shorts/tshirt (I know, I know).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Depends on your build, but a Stealthgear Mini IWB is pretty darn easy to conceal. Tshirt can't be too snug. And they are very, very comfortable with a P2000.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I highly recommend a custom holsters from faulktactical.com
He's local to me and a good friend. He does very very good work. You won't be disappointed .

·
Registered
392 Posts
For absolute concealment of my P2000 I use a belly band. I have 3 but my favorite is an old Uncle Mike's. For casual concealment, any good leather or kydex pancake is sufficient. I've used these options for MANY years with guns ranging up to and including 1911s.

Reactions: JG333

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I carry my P2000 in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB. Best rig I've ever found.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Comp-Tac Minotaur with a HSGI Rigger's belt is my first choice. Because I don't wear skin-tight T shirts or skinny jeans, I have zero issues concealing with that rig...including when I choose to wear a T-shirt and shorts.

If you want deeper concealment than that (or you insist on wearing your little sister's clothes) then I'd suggest a SmartCarry.

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
I'm going to assume its for Campus Carry? I am 5'6" @255# I carry a Glock G17 (Full Size )

I use the Big Foot (Steel Re enforced) Gun Belt (18oz) and i use an AIWB holster that is SPECIFIC TO AIWB. I wear my firearm every day , ALL DAY. No one ever gives me a second glance. The Holster I use is an APPALACHIAN CONCEALMENT. The holster maker should be back making holsters at end of year. I highly recommend his. I would also recommend the Custom Carry Concepts "SHAGGY"

·
Registered
545 Posts
SmartCarry

Bobo

Reactions: kristo

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I carry mine in a Vedder Holsters "Light Tuck":

Vedder Holsters LightTuck Kydex IWB Holster

Spent 12 days this summer with this rig, traveling from KS to 1.5hrs north of Seattle WA, hitting about every national park between, wearing shorts and a button down shirt...zero issues.

Also going with the flat mag base helps......

Chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts