Votes: 263 88.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to purchase my first concealed carry handgun and would just like to see what most people carry.

Which type of handgun do you conceal carry the most?

BCubed

·
Registered
265 Posts
For double stack IWB - Walther P99 9mm

For single stack IWB - Kahr P9

For pocket carry - Kahr CW380

The P99 and CW380 have been getting the most carry these days.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Springfield XDS 45 or S&W M&P40c most frequently.

S&W 360 revolver in 357 mag when I need to pocket carry.

Reactions: Ped3612

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
While I almost always carry a semi-auto, that shouldn't factor into your decision. Carry what is comfortable and what you shoot best. Comfort ensures you won't (or at least be less likely) leave it at home and shooting a gun well means you'll probably shoot more and you'll be confident in your ability when you do carry. Throw in some training and move on.

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Double stack semi...

Reactions: PhaedrusIV

·
Registered
384 Posts
A Glock 23 or Officers 1911 get the most use, I have other semi's, but they are too 'special' to carry. Most of my revolvers are 'collectors', two early DA 1917 (one S&W & a Colt), a Victory, etc. The modern revolvers I have are more suited for open carry. Never could find a revolver I was as comfortable with as a semi, haven't been looking though.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Both, but I voted auto as it's my primary. Usually a P229 along with a 637 Smith as a bug.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Get what fits your hand comes to point the best for you learn how to be safe and to clean and treat it with care as one day it may be your only friend and your life may depend on it. After saying that I have no choices for you because it not up to me.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
LCR, SP101 and sometimes an LCP.

Others get tossed in the mix sometimes but primarily revolvers.

Reactions: Haywood
1 - 20 of 127 Posts