Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sitting here chilling out today and I was wondering, out of all of the pistols that you guys have in your collection; which one is your favorite to carry/shoot and why?

For me; hands down it's all of my HK USP models. My EDC's are both the USP9 and USP45 compacts. I love how smoothly they shoot. :vs_cool:

Reactions: OD* and drift

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I enjoy shooting my Shield .40 the most, though slinging some hot .357's out of my SP101 probably is the most fun.

The Shield is just so easy for me to shoot well and I could shoot it all day with little fatigue. Can't say that for my SP101, even with mild .357's.

Reactions: Militant

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Out of my carry guns, I love to shoot my P229 in 357Sig. Smooth trigger, with just enough ooompf to get your attention. But my favorite range gun is my Beretta 92S. It's old, a little beat up, but is such a buttery smooth pistol all around. I'm sure it's had thousands of rounds through it, but that gives it an action that is absolutely awesome. Plus the trigger reset is shorter than any other pistol I've shot, including the Sig SRT.

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts
I like shooting my Les Baer 1911 but my all time favorite is a revolver, 2 ½ inch S&W Model 19. Surprisingly it is the gun I am most accurate with and I love the roar when stoked with 357s.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hmmmm,,,let's see...I would say my Shield .40 cause it seems to really bang the steel targets :smile: I also enjoy shooting my Beretta Cheetah,,,,heck I enjoy shooting all of them :smile:

Reactions: Militant

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
favorite range Gun CZ75B. Favorite to shoot? For some reason the CZ RAMI, it's probably my favorite gun, which is why I don't carry it as much. Which do I carry the most? TCP (don't start :smile:) or the Shield. TCP because of it's concealability and shootability for a pocket .380, Shield because i don't care if it gets scratched or dinged up. It shoots fine as well. All are reliable.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
My favorite one to shoot is an AMT Lightening .22
My favorite one to carry is a PPK/s
My favorite one to hunt with is a Super Blackhawk .44
My favorite one to load with snake shot is a Detective Special

I'll probably change my mind tomorrow and work the 1911 into that list somewhere.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
What I like carrying best, and shooting best are two different things. I like carrying my G42 the most.

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory
- stolen from the net

Don't get me wrong, I freaking love shooting the 42, but I've really gotten into shooting my 9's here lately. They just seem to reach out farther.

My favorite shooting gun (that i also carry) now is a tie. Before it went back to Walther for the recall, I would say my CCP was a close tie with my G26. It's just such a great feeling gun. But my G26 and i have for some reason come to an understanding of late, and we seem to be really having a blast together! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might really enjoy shooting my Glock more than my Walthers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My favorite to shoot: My Kimber Custom II
My favorite to carry: My .45 Shield

Reactions: OD*
1 - 20 of 56 Posts