Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Anybody have one of these pistols? They've been popping up at gun shows at around $300 or less. I wouldn't mind getting one in 9mm. Any experiences with them? Thanks
I friend of mine who has a large gun collection has one and says it is a good value and he likes it. Other than holding it, I don't know any more than that. I have not shot it. He had it in his truck as his CC the day I saw it.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
They're kind of a Sig clone. I've heard good things about them. Holster availability is likely poor at best, and Police trade Sigs start at $400. If I were looking for a cheap but rugged 9mm, I'd get one of the Italian Police trade Beretta 92S. They have been gone through at the factory, are already a little beat up, but smooth as butter functionally. I've seen them as low as $250.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Sweet. I'm eager to hear the report.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got back from the range. I guess I was holding low at 10-15yds, but this thing is accurate and smooth as hell! I really like the decocker only, very different from my usual carry 1911. Nice weight too, poly guns to me just don't feel right.I could get used to 9mm DA/SA :yup:
20160813_151906.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts