Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've decided that I NEED to get me a 1911 now. I've known for a long time but havent bought one yet. Well...heres the beggining of a zombie themed holster Im making for myself. The original plan was for it to be an IWB but the art came out so freakin' awesome that I just CAN'T hide it. So...its going to become an OWB. I usually leave a lot less kydex covering the gun but wanted to leave more "canvas" for the art.

Enjoy.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Gory, but kind of cool at the same time!:danceban:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Generational?

Maybe it's a "generational" thing, but I don't get what you're trying to convey with a concealed handgun holster like this??

It may be ghoulish cool, but to me it reflects an immature mind and not one who demonstrates the level of maturity and responsibility involved in carrying a weapon for self defense.

Sorry to rain on the parade, just the musings of a fuddy-duddy......

JMHO--YMMV

George

·
Registered
170 Posts
Maybe it's a "generational" thing, but I don't get what you're trying to convey with a concealed handgun holster like this??

It may be ghoulish cool, but to me it reflects an immature mind and not one who demonstrates the level of maturity and responsibility involved in carrying a weapon for self defense.

JMHO--YMMV

George
Kinda funny comeing from a walker

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To me, its the same basic idea of buying and wearing different colored under garments. Nobody will see them but you buy them because you like it. I'm not building this one for any specific reason other than for fun, no other reason at all. It doesn't add or subtract to the functionality of the holster one bit.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

JMHO--YMMV

George
Yep. You're too old. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
How well is the paint going to stick ? With typical kydex flexing slightly and use I would worry about removing paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts