Defensive Carry banner

381 - 400 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
In response to my earlier posts..I have recieved both holsters that I ordered from TSC and they are great. Way too late, but apparently there were medical issues. Whatever the case, he delivered the goods as advertised( except for delivery date )

·
Registered
156 Posts
Purchased and paid for a don Hume holster at gunners alley on May 12 Their website says 2 to 12 week delivery but it is now 27 weeks in 2days. They emailed me today and said they contacted their rep. And will get me a delivery date. Anyone else have a problem with gunners alley or don Hume holsters? At this point if someone forgot to order it I would rather have a refund and try elsewhere

·
Registered
156 Posts
Missing order

Well maybe Ishould have inquired about my order sooner instead of being so patient because gunners alley sent me a shipping order. It should arrive soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mark Garrity

It appears that I am one of many who has been screwed by Mark Garrity. It is a shame I did see this site before ordering. He has had my money for many months and I have nothing to show for it. He has given me a lame excuse as to why I have no holster and promised to make good. A couple more months and still nothing. Now I cannot even get him to return emails. Besides filing a complaint with the AZ AG, does anyone know what else to do at this point?
Wulf,

Did you ever receive your holster? Did the complaint with the AZ AG ever payoff with some form of restitution?

I too have paid for (2) holsters and a mag holder in April 2011 and never seen either of them. I've had two update replies, but nothing since late September. The first one in July explained he had been injured on duty, that he had been having email problems and that he had "Screwed up" and sent the holster to the wrong person. He said he would be making me a new holster. In September he indicated he was back on track and that it would be shipped the following week. Nothing since.

I was doing him a favor by accepting an overstock In-Cognito (that was a different color than ordered) when at the same time my 2nd holster was nearing completion. I mailed full payment, he cashed it around June 1. I'm concerned and trying to hold out in faith that he will honor his commitment.

Does anyone have a success story after waiting a year for Mark Garrity to deliver? My order was placed in Jan '11. At that time it was a 6 month wait. He did deliver a previous order from 2010 in a reasonable amount of time. It was a very nice In Cognito for my P238.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Well guys it has now been 5 years and two months since Greg Dunn of Ranger Gun Leather took my order and my money. Supposedly it was shipped in Dec of 06. Mail is slow but...... I just want to keep his name out there in case he starts to build holsters again. BEWARE customer.
BTW it was never shipped.

Reactions: Flfiremedic

·
Administrator
143,478 Posts
You're waiting 27 weeks for a Don Hume holster? Cancel your order. Hopefully you paid with a major C.C. - you'll get refunded right away. & then buy one off Ebay. There are 350 Don Hume items showing right now on Ebay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
WOW! Thanks for providing this thread Bumper. Hope my name never shows up here :) Some of these stories are AMAZING! Its crazy that people will wait 2-3 years for their holster. we usually have them out in 1-2 weeks. I will be checking back often. If anyone ever has an outstanding issue with me, please contact us directly and post your experience here for others to see. [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Concealed Technologies

Paypal cashed in March 2011. Complained to paypal and received email stating Concealed Technologies was running behind. Will ship August. Checked again mid August with paypal. They claim I now have
waited too long. Can't get calls or emails answered. Referred to BBB. They cannot get answer either. I was not the only one lodging complaint. Rob Durham, Concealed Technologies and Paypal are off the list. Out a little over one hundred dollars.

Email date - May 29, 2011
Your order number 52 at Our store has been updated.
Order status: Processing
Order comment:

I apologize for the delays I was in an accident the first part of April and was hospitalized although I am back at work it has been a long healing process and I am trying to get all orders completed and shipped by the 10th of June at the latest.
If you prefer a refund I will understand and gladly send one out ASAP
Again thank you for your patience you wont be disappointed with your order.
Sincerely,
Rob Durham

Great forum and desperately needed. +100

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey guys. Has anyone had any luck with CCW Supply Biz? I ordered a Ross M5WN Pancake Body Shield for my Beretta Px4 Storm five weeks ago. The website said delivery in about four weeks. There was an immediate hold of the cost of the holster on my credit card but after three days, it was removed. I tried calling so many times over the last two weeks I lost count and even emailed him. The phone message I got said, "the voicemail box you are trying to reach is full and cannot accept anymore messages..." It did give me the opportunity to page him with my number so I did each time. The email didn't come back 'undeliverable' so at least that was something but he never responded. Here it is five weeks and I have no idea what to do. My bank won't do anything unless there's an actual charge but I can't contact him to cancel my order. Anyone have any idea what I should do? I found a similar holster from another company for $20 cheaper.

Anyone have any luck with Holsterpro in New Hartford, NY?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks. I already ordered a 758 lefty from him the other day. He called me back that night after me leaving a message... I was sleeping so I called him when I woke up about 8:00PM EST. I placed the order with him right over the phone and he said it would be about a week, maybe two for him to ship and three days to Texas. I'm looking forward to getting my new holster.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I placed an order with c5 holsters 5 weeks ago. The quote time on his website was 3-5 weeks. Still waiting on the email that says he has start to make my holster.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anybody know what the wait time for Garrett Industries is? I ordered a Silent Thunder on 04/02. I sent an email but I don't want to bug them. I understand with the current frenzy they are probably buried, I would just like a rough timeframe as to when I should expect it. I may call them in a week or so if they don't follow up to my email.

·
Registered
43 Posts
this dates back to march of 2012, but I figured it was worth posting anyways since I saw this thread.

I ordered an IWB holster from JMG holsters and was told it would take a month or so until they even started working on it. several months passed by, still nothing, so i emailed and got no response. so i basically gave up and realized i was out my $42. however i did pay through pay pal (either i didn't get my money back with a claim, or waited too long to make a claim - i don't remember) and it was made through a guy by the name of Jose Guererro under the email: [email protected]

of course the website is no longer functioning and this was two years ago. but i have no idea if everyone got ripped off like i did, or some people actually received a product.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are waiting on an order from Bravo Concealment you might want to look at the website. After waiting over a month for my holster I went to their site to look around. They were offering their most popular holsters to ship within 5 days, AND AT A BETTER PRICE. I found this very distasteful that they could have orders waiting and be filling new orders.

In their defense a complaint bought a quick reply and my holster shipped within a day or two of that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just went through an issue with my chosen Holster Maker that didn't turn out well. It was not his fault. I became aware that due to the high demand for hides over the last year because of the severe drought conditions in the West, the quality of Hide for the rig I was trying to get was scarce, at least for the moment. I was also informed that due to the process needed to dye my rig the color I wanted, it would take longer. He was in no manner offering excuses, he was making an honest attempt to school me on a couple things I had not considered. I still want to do business with this man, and look forward to spending my money with him, but because of my particular requests, it will have to wait for awhile. I'm thankful that his explanation was given in a gracious manner that helped fill in some of the balnks for me, and in no way was it an insult to me. No need to mention the name, as I'm sure there are some legitimately frustrated folks in this thread who have been abused or mislead. I'm not one of them, but I do hope that this information might cause some to be sure to ask "all" the right questions, and yto be open when the explanation is reasonable for the delay. Sandpiper

381 - 400 of 424 Posts