Here's an "oldie" but a "goodie."

www.LawmanLeatherGoods.com

The makers of original "Dirty Harry" vertical shoulder holster, or;

- Ted Blocker Holsters

9438 SW Tigard Street
Tigard, OR. 97223
(503) 670-7972
(800) 650-9742

The maker of the original "Miami Vice" shoulder rig (the first season, before Galco introduced THEIR "Miami Classic.")

If you add these holster/shoulder rig makers, you'll be in good company!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Texas Holster Makers

Hello sir, thank you for the list you provided. I would like to go through the whole list but there are a lot of holster manufacturers on your list. Is it possible for you to give me a list of Holster makers from Texas only. Im sorry for the incovenience...please let me know if you can...if not that is ok.

thank you

·
VIP Member (Retired Staff)
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
The repro holsters do look useful as a resource - have added that link to the list.

·
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
WEG - welcome to DefCarry - your link has been added to the list.

·
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Thx for the info - changes made.

·
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Carl - have added you - you have some nice work.

Pity you don't mention your location on the site - so can't show it. I have very little spare time right now but if you let me know a location I can try and add that at some point.

·
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Hi,

Have made the addition. Will PM you with some other info.

·
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Husker and Steelhawk - sorry about delay. I always have to set aside special time to do this sort of update and the days roll on, badly! - at last got to doing it. :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Is this one on your list? Holsters-Wilson Combat . Bill's best known for his pistolsmithing, and as an excellent competitive shooter also knows what's needed in a carry holster. From their design and construction, many of his carry holsters are obviously supplied to him by Safariland, likely because of his longtime working relationship with Bill Rogers there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
There are so many choices of holster companies out there, lot of compitition. May I add one????

The American Holster Company

I wanted a Crossbreed type of holster but didn't want Kydex for the gun pouch, I saw an article in a magazine about this company and they make there's all leather, cost $78.00 delivered and very comfortable, excellent quality and workmenship.

101 - 120 of 141 Posts